By joining Overseal Running Club (ORC) you will be able to take advantage of the following:
- Being Able To Call Yourself A Runner – Membership of a running club brings about a psychological shift that allows you to call yourself “a runner” and live our moto “Run hard when it hard to run”
- Running Friendship And Camaraderie – Running is a great way to have time out and get away from it all, but most people would prefer to have someone to run with from time to time. ORC offers a great way to meet up with other runners to go on a group run. This can be particularly useful for women for whom running safety becomes a factor. We have a social committee who always give members something to look forward to.
- Greater Competitive Edge – We cater for many types of runners and everyone is welcome. no one gets left behind. Even the least victory-hungry among us can find ourselves being pushed by running with others. As you get to know a group of runners and their relative abilities, you know who to set your sights on beating. That competitive edge can really drive you on, leading to improvements in your running performance.
- Local Running Knowledge – With ORC, you’ll be able to find out where to find the best routes and races with the support of a wonderful group of people.
- Coaching Advice – Everyone can do with some coaching advice. We have a number of qualified Jog Leaders and Co-Leaders who will be able to share tips about technique can be invaluable.
If joining between Feb 2023 – Aug 2023 until Feb 2024 = £20
If joining between Aug 2023 – Feb 2024 = £10
Membership fees for 2024 will be due for renewal before Sunday 25th February 2024.
All membership information is stored on a secure server with limited and controlled access.
Bank Transfer Payment instructions
Please use your full name as the payment reference.
Bank Details are as follows:
Overseal Running Club
Account Number = 83561852
Sort Code = 20-84-13